Is STRESS Affecting Your Productiveness, Your Relationships, Your Health,
And Holding You Back From Showing Up In Life At Your Best?
In small amounts stress can be a positive, helpful experience. The body activates the stress response
when we are in danger which helps provide us with the mental and physical energy to either 'fight or
take flight'. In daily life short term stress can improve motivation and memory. If stress is prolonged or
chronic however, it can start to negatively affect our health and our lives.
- How to cultivate awareness about your stress triggers
- How to use food and nutrition to alleviate stress
- How to care for your physical body
- Effective and easy to implement coping strategies
- Relaxation techniques you can implement straight away
6 Weeks Stress Less (in person) Includes: