Is STRESS Affecting Your Productiveness,
Your Relationships, Your Health,
And Holding You Back From Showing
Up In Life At Your Best?
Do you notice any of the following symptoms?
- difficulty relaxing
- feeling "wired"
- irritation and frustration
- feeling overwhelmed
- weight gain
- Do you suffer from digestive complaints that you just can’t seem to find the cause?
- Do you once in a while get the feeling of suffocation or shortness of breath?
- Do you sometimes experience the inability to concentrate or focus?
- Do you have to depend on coffee or other stimulants to get going in the morning?
- Do you have to rely on alcohol or a sleeping pill to wind down at night?
Any of these symptoms can indicate that stress is affecting you and if you don't address ths now your health will suffer.
In small amounts stress can be a positive, helpful experience. The body activates the stress response when we are in danger which helps provide us with the mental and physical energy to either 'fight or take flight'. In daily life short term stress can improve motivation and memory. If stress is prolonged or chronic however, it can start to negatively affect our health and our lives.
The Stress Less - Live More Program
You will Learn Strategies That Will Last A Lifetime:
- How to cultivate awareness about your stress triggers
- How to use food and nutrition to alleviate stress
- How to care for your physical body
- Effective and easy to implement coping strategies
- Relaxation techniques you can implement straight away
Stress Less (with Massage) Includes:
- Initial consultation (1 hour).
- Mood and stress questionnaire.
- Supplement recommendations
- Foods to assist in managing stress and foods to avoid.
- Simple lifestyle changes that can reduce stress levels and bring more joy into your life.
- Follow up consults to help you integrate your changes.
- 2 Therapeutic massages to help you unwind and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
- 20 page Stress less Guide.
has been my Naturopath and Massage Therapist for well over 6 years.
During this time, she has played a major role in helping me recover from
stress related illness. I still continue to see Kylie as I believe her
to be an important key to the maintenance of my fitness, health and
mental well being. Kylie is very professional, caring and a pleasure to
One of the things that impresses me most about Kylie is that she continually strives to increase her knowledge and expertise in the field of Naturopathy and Therapeutic Massage.