Dandelion Salad with Warm Hazelnut Vinaigrette
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 people
2 large bunches dandelion greens
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Wash greens, remove stems and chop into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Place greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium.
- Add garlic and nuts, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the hot vinaigrette over the greens and toss well.