Amaranth and Polenta Porridge
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4 people
3 cups water 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 1/2 cup polenta
1/2 cup amaranth
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup pine nuts
1-2 tablespoons raw honey
1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- Bring water with salt to a boil.
- Add polenta and amaranth.
- Reduce heat and simmer, cover for about 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- After 20 minutes, add in cranberries and stir.
- When porridge is soft and creamy remove from heat.
- Add pine nuts, honey, milk and enjoy!