Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast you will enjoy
- A chance to meet one another and share who you are & what brought you here
10:30am-11:30am—Gentle Yoga Flow
- This practice is designed to gently open up our bodies, hearts, and minds for a day of learning, growth, and nourishment. We’ll awaken to our physical possibilities and become receptive to a new life, body, and practice.
11:45am-1:15pm—Simplify Your Life: Easy Meals & Snacks On the Go!
- This workshop includes recipes, handouts, demos, and samples of delicious and super simple meals you can prepare in under 30 minutes to make your life easier and your body healthier!
- We’ll also talk about, demo, and taste some delicious snacks to whip up so you can make healthy eating on the go a breeze!
1:15pm-2:15pm— Nutritionist & Participant Prepared Lunch
- We’ll be enjoying the fruits of our previous labour from the workshop, which includes:
- Seasonal Quinoa Salad
- Zucchini Noodles w/ Cashew Alfredo
- Sensational Soup (this one will be a surprise depending on what’s freshest at the market!)
- Chocolate Dipped Chewy Ginger Granola Bars
2:30pm-3:30pm—Overcoming Resistance to Healthy Eating Talk
- This talk will look at some of the most common issues surrounding our tendencies to self-sabotage our healthy eating plans. We’ll look at what they are and how we can overcome them using mindfulness and gentleness.
- We will also talk about the best foods for healing our bodies and which foods should be avoided in order to achieve and maintain vibrant health.
- This practice is designed to help you enter into a deep state of relaxation and release so that your muscles and mind have the chance to rest and repair.
5:00pm-5:30pm Closing ceremony
- We’ll finish up the day by sharing some of our realizations, highlights, and steps we’ll be taking post-retreat to bring our healthy lifestyle goals to fruition.
- Lunch, snacks, and tea
- 2 Specially Designed Yoga Classes
- 1 Cooking Class
- 1 Lifestyle Workshop
Date TBD. Get on the waiting list today!!!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the waiting list.
Please wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing.830 am yoga
930 am morning tea and an organic juice
10 am Health Food Store Tour
11.20 Healthy Food Prep
12.30 Gluten And Dairy Free scrumptious lunch
1.30 pm nutrition talk
3pm Therapeutic Massage